Veratin Micotin Monarda (serum for nails)
Can be used in combination treatments of onycholysis (nail plate separation) and onychomycoses (nail fungus). The treatment is highly recommended prior to applying any extensions or nail gel (do not combine treatment and manicure!).
Indications for use:
- Weak and brittle (flaky) nails
- Traumatic and damaged nails (dark hematomas under nail surface)
- As anti-microbial and anti-fungal rub on nails, feet and hands
How to Use:
- IMPORTANT: Always consult with your doctor, podologist, or dermatologist first! In some severe cases you may need medical treatment before any application of Monarda Serum!
- Onychomycoses: 1-2 drops of Serum around damaged area 2-3 times a day. Make sure you clean off the dead and damaged nail first,
- For Nail Restoration: rub gently 1-2 drops of Serum 1-2 times a day on the nail and skin around it
- For anti-fungal prophylaxes, rub 1-2 drops of Serum on each nail 2-3 times a week.