LUXIO by AKZENTZ - SENTIMENT Color Gel
Luxio SENTIMENT: pale, semi-transparent yellowish nude that has a perfect blend of skin color and air! Both LED and UV light curable; recommended curing with LED Lamp for the best outcome.
Curing time : LED Lamp - 30sec, UV Lamp (36W) - 120sec
Bottle Size: 15ml
Made in Canada. Store in a cool, dark place away from any direct light sources for longevity.
Luxio is 100% pure gel that is odorless and solvent free. Because it is not mixed with polish like some other brands, it offers more durability without any of the traditional side effects.
LUXIO GEL COLORS - More colors are available in our store!
Benefits of Luxio over other brands:
- no white spots on the natural nails after removal
- does not dry or thin the natural nail
- excellent adhesion (no aggressive nail prep or filing needed)
- easy to cure without having to apply numerous paper-thin coats
- nice silky texture applies easily and does not run into the cuticle
- cures in traditional CFL (compact fluorescent) lamps (aka "UV") as well as LED lamps
- get more gel for less money (a full half ounce in each bottle)
- excellent color payoff so you can get full coverage in less coats
- no smell
- no solvents or thinners
- easy and fast removal with either our acetone-based or acetone-free remover
Formulated to coat and protect the natural nail, Luxio delivers ease of application along with maximum control. Luxio is the perfect choice for a long lasting gel manicure or pedicure!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, color samples may appear different on different monitors. We do our very best to make sure pictures shown are as close to the exact product as possible, but cannot guarantee that what you see is an exact match. Akzentz products are intended for use by trained nail professionals and are sold exclusively through professional nail distributors like NMD Store. As such these products cannot be sold into another distributor's area. Please check the list of all restricted states/provinces/countries HERE.